CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

YEAH!!!!

My brother and sister are coming TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! I get a break from school, and I get to so shopping!!!!!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but my life has been crazy!!!!!!
I've baked brownies and other things, but CERTAIN people don't want me to mention food.
I have to clean the house today, and me and my mom are gonna bake pies, cookies, Swiss cake roll cake.
Well that's about it!!!
P.S. 38 Days left!!!!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Esther,
I've been by your blog a few times! :>) It's always nice to be able to check in with some of my younger brother-in-law's friends to be sure he's behaving . . . :>)

Take care! Happy Thanksgiving!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther! Thanks for my hippo shirt! I think I'll wear it to church Wednesday night. JK Can you imagine? Anyways, and thanks for the Algebra pink things! My mom think their cute so don't worry. And I'm close to saying I promise I'll go to Walmart so we can match! That would be so so cool. Well, see you tomorrow in pig tails! lol
Love,
Katrin

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther. I sort of figured out the Algbra problem! Actually forget that! I just don't know were in the world you got LUV squared! I mean the letters o,h,p, and a aren't even in the word luv! :p

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther,

Check your email.... you have some info to check out....and let me know when you get it!!

Esther said...

Rachel: I checked it!