CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The blog of a new aunt!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an aunt again!!!!! His name is Caleb Matthew, he was born December 20, he was 8 pounds four ounces, 21.25 inches long, and is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE (I'll post pictures as soon as Ezra teaches me how to).
And guess what!!! I got a DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!! It's 7.2 megipixles, 3x optical zoom, and one other thing I can't remember!!!!
You have gotta see Caleb!!! He's the most adorable baby alive right now (of course 4 other beautiful babies were born before him, but they're 7, 5,4. and 2 (I think that's right!))
It's our year to have Christmas at New Years, so we haven't opened gifts yet. Mom let me open the camera on Christmas day after I convinced her that I'd give her some pictures of Christmas (or acctually New Years).
Everyone's supposed to get here sometime today!!!! I made pumpkin cookies, chocolate chip cookies, monster cookies, no bakes, shortbreads (YUM!!!), and sugar cookise (I only made a few, cause we're waiting for Rachel's. She makes the BEST sugar cookies ever!!!).
Well hopefully I'll be able to blog again soon!!!
P.S. Visit my brothers new blog at http://squirlenquirer.blogspot.com/!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok It's not your blog I thought it was?