CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas

We finally had Christmas!!! Here's what I got.
Mom - Digital Camera, Chruch for my christmas village, 2 books, cookbook
Ezra - Black purse, brown sweater
Titus & Cherie - School House for my Christmas Village, lamp house for Christmas villege
Luke & Rachel- Pack of scrapbook paper (it's a big book, and has at least a hundred pages), four books
Dorcas & Matt - Sewing box, gray sweater
Well, that wraps it up, except for Joel and Jen, they won't be here until Tuesday night.
Gotta go!!!
I WILL put on pics as soon as someone teaches me!!!!

3 comments:

meluvzmb said...

Oh I'ts really easy you can figure it out trust me I did haha!

Martha C said...

Tell Matt and Dorcas I said, "Congratulations." I am so excited for them. Can't wait to see some pictures of the little guy!

Kate said...

neet o! I'll have to be hanging around you alot so I can become famous on this blog!!!! See ya! Been forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~KC