CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The blog of someone with a new dress!!!!

I got a new dress y'all!!!! It's really pretty!!!! It's black and white poka dots with a red sweater and a red ribbon!!!!! I'm gonna save it for Christmas, but I'm also going to wear it for the Christmas program tonight (if I had a digetal camera, I'd take a picture of it!!!).
Sunday is our youth Christmas play, so everyone needs to come!!!! It's about a monkey that eats a cherry and then blows up. We blow Callie up on stage (jk).
Well, guess that's about it.
The docter said if the baby doesn't come by December 28, they'll induce her!!!!!!!! Only 15 days left at the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope ---------------------- gets here soon!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooooo
excited!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

I can't miss it Sunday night! Actually, I'll have to. My dad is doing the family night think at our church. And guess what! (not really that excited) my dad will make me play, so yeh. Don't think I can make it. BY!
:)

Anonymous said...

wats that about blowing me up? And how did i get put in the same category as a fugly monkey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ,Katrin r u goin to the dress rehersal on Sat. ?

Joel Byer said...

Sounds good! Our Christmas kids program is Sunday morning. Pray for us! We have a bunch of new, unchurched kids and it could be a very exciting program...that is...a little to exciting :-)

Kate said...

at your church? yes.
:)

Kate said...

And don't forget to tell Pablo you want a BIG PURPLE TEDDY BEAR for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Well, Kallie (in answer to yer Question), some things are just very hard to explain--while others are just to easy!!!jkjk Hey joel, i know EXACTLY what yer talkin' about, we deal with the same thing. Awe, Esther, I bet you look sooo pretty in that dress, and I wanna be there for the program sooo badly. Love y'all up there!!

Kate said...

Hey Congratulations!!! He's adorable!

~KC