CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I didn't like my previous title, so I decided to change it..... I still haven't decided yet.

THUNDERING APPLAUSE!!!!! I finally have the pizza recipe!!! It's:
2 C. Warm Water (NOT TOO HOT!!!) (I killed my yeast once my doing it too hot).
1 pkg. Yeast
2 tsp. Sugar
3 Tble. Oil
1/2 tsp. salt
6 cup flour
Kneed like bread dough. Let rise until double in size. Cover with pizza sauce and favourite toppings. Bake 20 minutes - 400 degrees (we always do it at 350)

Yesterday I made some Wyoming Cookies, so here's the recipe for that!
1/3 c. butter or oleo
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1/3 c. white sugar
2 eggs, beater
3/4 c. chunky peanut butter
1 T. Water
3 c. Quick Oats
1 t. Baking Soda
1/2 raisins (we don't put then in, but you can if you want)
3/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
In a large sauce pan, melt butter over low heat. Blend in sugars, eggs, peanut butter, and water. Remove from heat. Add oats, soda, raisins, and chocolate chips. Drop onto a greased baking sheet, using an ice cream scoop. Bake at 350 about 15 minutes. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool. Makes about 15 cookies, depending on the size of the scoop. (If doubling the recipe, use 3 eggs)

And by the way, with this pizza we also make fruit saled. It's:
1 can Fruit Cocktail
1 can Crushed Pineapple
1 can pears
1 can peaches
1 can of any other fruit you like
As many bananas as your heart desires:) (We usually do about five)
1/2 can Orange Juice (Maybe more of you put in alot of fruit!

Well, there's your meal for the day!
I gotta go do school :(
The only exciting thing this week is the academy Christmas play. I don't know what it's about, but it has something to do with a bus. Our band has to play, so that's why I'm going.
Well, I guess that's about it!
P.S. The docter said it could happen any day!!! She said anywhere from yesterday to two weeks!!!!!
P.S. How do y'all like my cool title?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Esther how could u possibly kill ur yeast after that cooking class hahahah remember ( i smacked the flour on the table to hard lol)