CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

FOOD!!!!!!!!!!! MORE FOOD!!!!!!!!!! AND MORE FOOD!!!!!!

Do you want to hear about my exciting day? Glad you asked!!!!! This morning I make monster cupcakes (they aren't really huge, but I used the monster cookie recipe and make cupcakes out of them for Teen Power.
The recipe is:
6 cups OATMEAL
4 Eggs
2 cup White Sugar
1 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/3 lb chocolate chips (I just use a whole bag even though that's 11.5 ounces)
1 lb. Peanut Butter (Katrin's favourite part)
2 2/3 tsp. baking soda
1/3 lb. margarine
M&M's
Mix together and drop on cookie tray. Place one M&M on top of every cookie. In case you're wondering why it's such weird measurements, it's be cause the recipe is really big and originally calls for 8 tsp. soda and 4 c. brown sugar etc.
Well, I have to to home to make Burchette's, Chicken Fried Rice, Barbecue Smokies, and Sugar cookies. Mom's having a party for all the kids that work in the kitchen, so I have to get the food ready!!!1
Have a boring life!!!
P.S. 28 days left! Only FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

see ya at the purple party!! :p
~KC and by the way, I just love the peanut butter in those monster cookies. Or would you say, I can't wait to taste the peanut butter in those cookies!! JK

meluvzmb said...

hmmmm. Oh an I'm not goin to the Christmas Play cuz i have to Babysit :( pretty much of wat my life consist of right now oh well cya *callie*

Esther said...

1: I'm so upset that PURPLE didn't come!!1
2: I wasn't there either, cause I had to do the dress rehersal for the play here!