CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, December 7, 2007

The life of a faithful choir person.

Well, I guess my new dessert went OK. At first I didn't think anyone would like the monster cupcakes, but my sister said they did.
We have the Christmas play tonight, tomorrow, and the day after. Fun, fun, fun! I would really like it, but a certain person (no names to protect the innocent) smells like they haven't taken a shower in a week! It's horrible (and she doesn't read my blog).
Oh well, such are the trials of life!:)
Happy New Years all!
P.S. Only 23 days left!!!!!
P.P.S. We need to go buy purple socks for someone, Katrin!
P.P.P.S. Nirtak really wants a teddy bear for Christmas Mada.

7 comments:

Kate said...

I don't think you'll be getting any figgy pudding in the near future child!!! And I agree, they had some really sute ones at Walmart! I think the purse would look better though. She probably would be happier! See ya tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
~KC

Kate said...

Any by the way, somebody knows that code!

Kate said...

And by the way, he figured it out!

Kate said...

And by the way, we should go ice skating tonight! Mon.

Kate said...

And by the way, lets go shopping tonight! :)

Esther said...

And by the way, that sounds like fun!!! And by the way, I don't think she believes in carring purses. I've never seen her with one!

Kate said...

And don't forget to tell Pablo that you would like a BIG PURPLE TEDDY BEAR for Christmas!