CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My First Almost Failed Test

I had a very close call today. As some of you know, I have decided NOT to fail any tests in High School.
Well today, I got a 78%:(. I was so upset, I was crying:):). It was awful. Then my mom looked back, and she had marked one spot as 2 points, when it was only 1!!!! YAHOO!!!
Moral of the story, I got a 86%. And although that's not a good grade, it sure beats failing!!!
Well, that's my wonderful news for today):):)
Tootleloos

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is scary! I am glad you passed though!! Love ya!

Kate said...

Hey I like your Christmas blog! O and congrats on your test! I bet that was a good feeling ;)

Esther said...

It was!!! I was so upset, it was awful.
Love you too YaLaina:)

Anonymous said...

Good going!! It is so nice when teachers make a mistake - Sure makes the student feel better(-:
Do you have your real menus planned yet??

Waiting on the list...........
...................(-: Patiently.
...............................
............Where is it anyhow??
????????????????????????????????
I am still waiting patiently...
...............................
Your beloved sister-in-law.....

Esther said...

I need to do it on my mom's computer, cause a certain brother of mine switched our Microsoft Word to Microsoft Office, and I don't know how to use it!!!

Titus Byer said...

Over achiever